Shea butter is a natural ingredient widely used for skin, facial and body care.
The Shea Butter It is a natural ingredient widely used for skin, facial and body care. An excellent cell regenerator with a very pleasant texture, similar to that of oil.
It is simple to apply and offers many benefits thanks to its high content of vitamins and minerals. Discover how shea butter is suitable for our beauty and thus reduces aging, as well as the benefits of shea butter.
- If shea butter is known for something, it's for its excellent moisturizing and nourishing. The use of this natural product continuously improves the elasticity of the skin, while repairing and regenerating it thanks to vitamin F.
- Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory properties. Thus, in addition to helping to show young and shiny skin, it also reduces the pain caused by diseases such as rheumatism or arthritis.
- This organic ingredient is applied to the hair to give them a additional hydration. When summer arrives, shea butter protects the hair from the sun and prevents it from drying out.
- In addition, it should be noted that this is an excellent Solar cream, thus reducing the risk of burns. After application, a kind of invisible film is created on the skin.
- Shea butter is also used to treat various skin problems, like dry heels, stretch marks and wrinkles. In case of acne scars, he hides them.
How to use shea butter?
It's a fantastic ingredient for facials. It brings elasticity to the skin while moisturizing and protecting it from the sun. It can be used as a lip balm in the winter months When the nose is irritated by the cold, its application is also very beneficial.
For body care, this product can be applied by massaging to relax the muscles of the arms and legs. An excellent house solution for lace.
Of course, after the Shea butter hair removal It's a fantastic ingredient thanks to its relaxing, soothing and moisturizing properties.
Finally, for pregnant women, this product is very effective at preventing stretch marks.