We like to drink carrot juice, avocado or orange juice, but we do not like pear juice, although the benefits of pear juice are very bad for health, it contains extraordinary nutrients and is good for giving many vitamins to the body. If you are curious about pear juice, read the article until it is ready.
What is pear juice?
Pear juice is a juice from the extraction of pears that are widely grown in European countries. This is a plant from North Africa and parts of Europe. Pears have many varieties, even up to hundreds, but not all varieties of pears can be eaten. Pears that are often found in Europe are Pyrus communis. While pears are generally found in China and several other countries in Asia, Pyrus pyrifolia.
Making pear juice is very easy. You only need to take a few pears and remove the skin and then extract a little water using a blender. It is best not to add sugar for more optimum benefits. A portion of pear juice in which you can get minerals and lots of vitamins. Among the vitamins you get in pear juice are vitamin C, vitamin K and vitamin B. While the minerals in between are potassium, copper, anthocyanins, phosphorus, flavonols, magnesium, iron and calcium. In fact, it also contains polyphenol compounds and various other types of antioxidants.
Powerful benefits of pear juice
An important advantage of consuming pear juice is getting a nutritional supply, strengthening the body's immunity, good for blood circulation, nourishing the nervous system, lowering blood pressure, increasing mineral capacity in the bones , eliminating inflammation and good for helping cognition. Here is a detailed overview of the benefits of drinking pear juice.
1. Improve heart health
Pear juice is good for heart health because it contains a lot of potassium, which is useful for stabilizing the blood and lowering blood pressure. Did you know that heart disease attacks tens of millions of people. Potassium is a mineral that can reduce the tension between arteries and blood vessels. Pear juice is a potassium-rich drink that you should enjoy for the well-being of your heart.
2. Prevent osteoporosis
A miracle, pear juice contains all substances related to bone health such as phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and iron. So, the advantage of regularly consuming pear juice is to supplement the birthday of the mineral chain, so that you always get healthy and strong bones of all time.
3. Increases circulation
One of the problems that arise due to iron deficiency in the body is slow cognition, weakness, stomach and fatigue. This health disorder can be overcome by drinking pear juice because it contains some iron that will increase the formation of red blood cells in the body.
4. Improvement of nerve health
We often ignore copper as one of the most important nutrients. In fact, copper plays an important role in improving nervous health, including improving nerve function. This gives a signal that sufficient copper supply in the body is good to maintain communication in the body.
5. Reduces inflammation
Consuming moderate amounts of pear juice is good for reducing inflammation in joints, tissues and muscles. One of the best times to drink pear juice is before exercise and after exercise. The reason: this juice can relax muscles.
6. Increase body immunity
Mugkiin You have heard that vitamin C is rich in a variety of antioxidants that are good for the body's resistance to free radicals and other causes of diseases. However, you should also know that pear juice goes much further, because the compounds and minerals in it are extraordinary.
Pear juice is rich in flavonols, epicatechin, catechin, quercetin, vitamin C, beta-carotene and various other active ingredients. Components in pear juice can quickly neutralize free radicals from the body, so that free radicals have no time to mutate in the disease. One of the benefits of pear juice is therefore to support the body's immunity by reducing oxidation stresses and inflammation in the body to prevent dangerous diseases.
7. Promotes the absorption of nutrients
Pear juice is known for its benefits for the colon and inflammation. It can be a colon cleanser. This has a good effect on the balance of bacteria in the gut, which in turn eliminates constipation, heartburn and diarrhea. This means that this will optimally help the absorption of nutrients.
8. Cure bleeding disorders
One of the most important vitamins in pear juice is vitamin K, although it is often ignored, vitamin K is very important for blood clotting. Someone who lacks vitamin K will experience nosebleeds, major periods, wounds that are difficult to heal and hemorrhoids.
How to make pear juice
Making pear juice is very simple, you only need to take a few pears and mix it with a little water. But if you want to enjoy and get a unique experience with a combination of pear juice with various other ingredients, here are the recipes for making pear juice for you. You can combine pears with apple, celery, orange or mint. View the recipes below organicfacts.
Recipe for making pear juice
Material to be prepared:
- Three medium-sized pears
- One orange, if you want to add flavor
- A lemon, if you want the lemon flavor
- A little sea salt.
How to make it:
- Wash and peel the pears, cut into pieces, put them in a blender
- Put the pears in a blender, add other ingredients such as fruit that you have prepared and spices.
- Juice ingredients for 2 or 3 minutes, waiting for all ingredients to mix evenly and smoothly
- For more pleasure, strain the juice with a filter from a fine cloth to separate the pulp
- Press the pulp of the pear so that the essence comes out well
- Serve cold pear juice and enjoy with your loved ones.
Side effects of drinking pear juice
The effect of pear juice is positive. But there are also some bad effects that occur with some of those who drink pear juice. Among the bad effects are diarrhea, cramps, bloating, liver problems or certain inflammations such as gout. So this juice should not be consumed by those of you who experience this problem, except on the advice of a doctor.
1. Stomach problems: This happens when you consume pear juice excessively. The sorbitol content has a laxative effect and can cause diarrhea, abdominal pain, flatulence and cramps.
2. Liver disease: Non-alcoholic liver disease infects millions of people in the world. Excess natural sugars such as fructose are known to exacerbate this problem. If you consume enough pear juice, this is actually good for treating liver disease. But if consumed in excessive amounts, it can aggravate liver problems.
3. Gout: Some active ingredients in pear juice are damaged in the body and this forms uric acid. But moderation is good for your health. Excessive uric acid in the body can cause kidney stones. So for those of you who have kidney stones or have a history of kidney stones, you should consult a doctor before enjoying pear juice.