Last updated on
Do you want to get rid of that cellulite (lumpy fat deposits under the skin)? Grapefruit juice is one of the best fat-burning foods and a cellulite remover. How does it do that?
- Helps improve blood circulation
- Burns excess fat effectively
- Detoxifies and removes toxins from the body, creating more fats
- Helps metabolize sugar in the blood
- Helps produce collagen to firm the skin
- Reduces fluid retention, which also contributes to cellulite formation
Juice Recipe (makes one portion):
This drink works more efficiently when you also eat a healthy low-fat diet by eliminating processed and fried foods, flour and sugar products, gravy and coffee.
Don't forget to drink MANY water to remove toxins and to properly hydrate your cells.
If you use medication, do NOT consume grapefruit or its juice, as this may affect the metabolism of the medication.
Read more about the health benefits of grapefruit.
Some of the links that I post on this site are affiliate links. If you go through them to make a purchase, I earn a small commission (without extra costs for you). However, please note that I recommend these products because of their quality and that I have good experience with their use, not because of the commission to be made.