Posted on January 3, 2017
There is one thing we can all agree on:
We all want to stay healthy
This is probably everyone's goal. Some of us are already doing something to achieve this goal, while most of us only want us to be healthy but do nothing about it. Perhaps finding time for the gym is the problem or rather motivation to exercise. But would you be surprised if I told you that there is an easier way? Well, Juicing a can just be your breakthrough formula.
To help you on this journey, I have created this website as a source for all your juice needs. We offer juice recipes, advice on the best juicers to buy and lots of information on how to stay healthy. Let's start by looking at the benefits of juice making.
What is juice?
Juice is referred to as the extraction of vegetable juice from fruit and vegetables. Juicing can be done manually by squeezing juice with your hands or by using juice equipment (juicers). Compared to buying juice from stores, juice is more preferred because it leads to the production of fresh juice. It is advised to consume the juice on the same day as it is squeezed to prevent the loss of nutrients through the oxidation process as more time passes.
Difference between making juice and blending
Most people use one term for the other, but the truth is that they are different. When you blend, all the content of the ingredients remains in the smoothie, including pulp. However, when making juice, the pulp is separated from the juice while the juice is collected externally.
You may wonder what the use of juice is, while I can just mix and consume everything. Well, the stomach sometimes needs a break from so many processes. When consuming juices from juicers, they are easily absorbed into the digestive system because they are pulp free. Moreover, the body has more nutrients than when mixed fruits and vegetables are consumed. However, it is important to note that both processes are vital for the body and that one should not choose one above the other.
Let us also look briefly at what blending means. Juices from fruit and vegetables that have been mixed contain all the ingredients of the first components. The only difference is that the fiber is broken down (without losing nutritional value). This facilitates absorption into the digestive system, but not like juice making. The fiber in your smoothie / shakes slows the digestive process, so you stay full longer. In short, you were looking for the smoothie that you drank.
Here are some of the benefits of juice making;
- detoxify– juice provides a product very rich in vitamins, antioxidants and enzymes that are a perfect blend for detoxing your body. When toxins accumulate in and around the body, the immune system itself becomes overwhelmed and general fatigue can occur.
- Improves sleeping habits. After a long and tiring day, the body needs rest and a good night's rest. Juice obtained from leafy vegetables contains a high magnesium content, an element that improves the sleeping pattern.
- Improves the quality of life– with improved sleep, more nutrients, weight management, good immunity and even detoxified body, what could make your health even better? There is a general improvement in life from the bills that have been avoided in hospitals to the self-respect of a well-maintained body.
- Helps you eat fruits and vegetables that you cannot imagine. I'm not a fan of beet and spinach, you believe me. But making juice has let me get this comfortably. There are endless fruits and vegetables that are very essential to our health and that are not used because nobody wants to chew them. When making juice, they become easier to consume because they are all in one glass.
- Nutrients easily absorbed– as mentioned earlier, the juice obtained from juice is pulp-free, so the digestive process is not delayed. As a result, the nutrients are easily and quickly absorbed into the bloodstream.
- dehydration– juice gives you water that is rich in nutrients. What better way to hydrate your body?
- Weight management– if you continue to detox, the body is in a better position to start light exercises. Juicing also helps with the intake of solid food, so better digestion. Most of the food will be absorbed and useful, which is stored in the body just like fats. Juicing also helps prevent hunger pains. In return, if your juice is solid, when you take these juices from fruits and vegetables, your body is still enriched. You will not feel so hungry and therefore avoid bad eating habits, such as lump sugar-filled meals.
- Healthy even for diabetics– vary the amount of leafy vegetables for a nutritious yet healthy juice to control the amount of sugar in your juice.
As you can see, juice has many benefits, all of which revolve around good nutrition. You will be tempted to try it if you know what you have missed.
I believe that nothing is a mountain for a willing self. Everything for a healthy you. Turn right? Try to make juice and experience the benefits.
Comments are closed.