Easy recipe I inexpensive I T. of preparation: 15 minutes I T. of cooking: none
For 4 people
2 beetroots from Potager du P'tit Antoine, cooked I 4 figs violet I 200 g watercress I 75 g pistachios I 25 g sunflower seed I 2 umbels pentas I a little lemon zest.
For seasoning : 2 tbsp. Greek yoghurt I Juice of half a lemon I ½ c. coffee turmeric
1. Spread the watercress on plates.
2. Cut the beets into slices and die-cut the stars.
3. Cut the figs in six or eight depending on the size.
4. Spread over the watercress bed, beetroot stars, pistachios, sunflower seeds, and fig wedges. Sprinkle with a little lemon zest.
5. Mix the 2 tablespoons yoghurt with ½ lemon juice and turmeric. Arrange on the salad and finish with the pentas flowers.
To stock up: The Potager du P'tit Antoine – 5 rue des Taillis, 90350 Evette-Salbert.